Saturday, April 18, 2009

once again... catch-up (maybe i should make this the name of the blog)

We were so glad to be able to stop and see cousins during spring break. Aunt Melissa (not pictured) was a fabulous hostess and spoiled us with tons of homemade food. Aunt Stacie also spoiled us and unfortunately I did not get any photos of the Mason cousins. I'm so lame!


Katie and her cousin Eliza had so much fun. Katie was thrilled to finally get a sleep over with someone other than Mom or Dad.

This was Rebecca's airplane Valentine's box.
Rebecca and her best bud love to make treats in the Easy Bake Oven.

Andrew finished his first soccer season at the beginning of March. He loved socializing as much as he loved playing--I found myself quoting the High School Musical song, "Get Your Head in the Game," regularly. Andrew's coach was fabulous and it was a great experience!