1 week ago
Monday, July 6, 2009
mixin' it up with aunt karen
I've said it before and I'll say it again--we pretty much live live in the fast lane here at the Wright household! Jeff's sister Karen came out from the East Coast to spend the weekend with us and we had a lot of fun together. We experienced extremes on the 4th--bundling up to go ice skating and then stripping down (think swimsuits, people) to spend the afternoon in the pool. We had great fun! Karen will not soon forget our outing as she has several bruises to remind her of the good times. The next day, we enjoyed "Thanksgiving in July." Since we don't get to spend Thanksgiving together anymore, I figured it was a good time to use up a turkey I had in the freezer. In some family games, Karen dominated Jeff at ping pong then battled to the end with Uno Attacks. All said, it was a great weekend. Thanks for coming to see us, Karen! We can't wait until the next time!