Monday, May 19, 2008

activities winding down

The school year is winding down and so are the kids' activities.


Rebecca did a great job on her piano solo for the school Talent Show this morning. She played a song she had played a few weeks back at her recital.

Andrew had his last t-ball game last week. He loved batting and rounding the bases but was not as keen on fielding. We may try something new next year.

Katie had her last dance class as well. In her Fairy Tale Ballet class, I would get to see her perform a new dance each week. She loves to dance and I love to see her dance! The kids and I are gearing up for a summer of fun--classes at my fitness club, swimming lessons, library, summer movie fun, swimming with friends... We stay busy and have a great time. We're all looking forward to it.