I took this picture to show the outfit Rebecca wanted for her birthday. She wore it to school today and got a very positive response.
She planned out her "first day of school outfit" well in advance. After so many years of wearing whatever I bought for her, I think it's fun to see Rebecca coming into her own style.
I also LOVE that she plays basketball with a group of boys at recess every day. She spent all of 4th grade shooting hoops with these boys and they picked up where they left off the first recess back to school.
Rebecca is FUNNY these days! She appreciates humor in others and expresses her approval with, "That was a good one!"
It's hard to believe that Rebecca made me a mother 10 years ago. What a good day that was... Jeff worked A LOT (investment banker) so she was my good buddy. She is still my good buddy--and is such a good girl. I would be very happy to see Rebecca's younger siblings follow in her footsteps. Happy Birthday to a wonderful young lady!