That's right, Katie is the Queen of Boxing. She tried Wii boxing for the first time several weeks ago and was a natural. Knocked Jeff out in less than 10 seconds, I think, and he was doing his best! She knocked out one of the game players within a few seconds--took Jeff a couple of minutes to down the same guy! We told her that she was the queen of boxing and it has gone to her head. One day she said, "Do I walk like a queen? because you KNOW I'm the Queen of Boxing!" Such attitude!
On her first day of preschool, I asked how she had enjoyed her day. She replied something like, "It was good. There are some cute boys. I'll have to marry one of them."
On her first day of preschool, I asked how she had enjoyed her day. She replied something like, "It was good. There are some cute boys. I'll have to marry one of them."